Apply to 推荐全球最大网赌正规平台

students walking on campus

Start Your Future Now

推荐全球最大网赌正规平台 has an open-door admission policy. Any person 18 years or older with a high school diploma or equivalent can take advantage of our academic opportunities. Dual enrollment options are also available for current high school students looking to take college courses while still in high school.  

推荐全球最大网赌正规平台's application for admission is free, fast, easy and you can save your progress as you go.

Identity Verification: To ensure a safe and secure learning environment, admission to all VCCS colleges requires new applicants to verify their identity. Applicants must have access to a computer or mobile device with a camera to provide a real-time photo of themselves (Liveness Check) and upload a photo ID (driver's license, passport, ID card, etc.).

Apply Now

Choose Your Path

All students must complete the Application for Admission. However, certain students, such as International or Dual Enrollment students, may need to complete additional steps before enrolling in classes.  Choose the path that best suits you: 

New Students

You are a first-time college student or a recent high school graduate. 

Returning Students

It’s been two years or more since you’ve taken classes at 推荐全球最大网赌正规平台.

Transferring In

You are transferring to 推荐全球最大网赌正规平台 from another institution.

Visiting and Transient

You want to take summer classes while you are at home from a four-year institution.


You are a veteran, currently enlisted or family connected to a service member.


You are an international student hoping to obtain a F-1 visa to study at 推荐全球最大网赌正规平台.

DACA & Undocumented Students

推荐全球最大网赌正规平台 welcomes DACA students.

Senior Students

If you are 65+, you may qualify for free tuition.

Dual Enrollment

You are a current high school student and want to get an early start. 

Online Students

You plan on taking all of your classes online.

Application FAQs

View frequently asked application questions below. 

For support, please contact :

Make sure you click the Validate Email button to proceed and receive a code to your email.

Leave this blank unless your name has been legally changed since birth.

If you have a Social Security Number, you do not have a Tax ID # and can leave this blank.

  • If you plan to complete the FAFSA, 推荐全球最大网赌正规平台 must have your SSN. It is recommended you do not submit the application until you can enter in this number.
  • If you do not have a SSN or Tax ID #, select I do not have a SSN and proceed forward.

If you complete the application without your SSN, you will need to submit documentation, including your SSN card, a government approved photo ID, and form 125-026.

Your expected completion date is the month and year of your high school graduation date. (ex. 06/2024)

Review 推荐全球最大网赌正规平台’s Programs of Study in our catalog. Your program of study may always be changed later by an advisor.

  • If you are unsure what you’d like to study, select AS General Studies under the Social Sciences area of study. It is recommended you change this major as soon as you know your goals.
  • Note: You may not enter directly into an allied health or nursing program. These programs are competitive admit and require prerequisite coursework. If you select one of these programs, you will be changed to the AS Health Sciences degree.

  • If your parent(s) is actively serving, you are their DEPENDENT.
  • If your parent(s) served in the military but is no longer serving, you will need their date of discharge/retirement.

  • Native US Citizen – you were born in the United States or born abroad to a US citizen
  • Naturalized Citizen – you were born outside of the US and became a US citizen at a later date
  • Permanent Resident of the US – you have permanent residency status in the US
  • Currently in the US as a Non-Immigrant – see below for further information

You must enter your Permanent Resident card number in Permanent Resident number. If your parent is also a Permanent Resident, you will also need to enter their PR card number during the in-state tuition portion of the application.

  • If you are under 24, you must select I wish to claim eligibility using my parent’s domicile.
  • Only select the option for legal guardian if someone other than your parent(s ) has legal custody of you.

A note on in-state tuition eligibility :

  • If you do not hold a formal status in the US, you may meet qualifications for the Tuition Equity Provision. View the qualifications and reach out for further assistance.
  • If you have a legal status in the US (such as citizenship or permanent residency) but your parent(s) does not, you are eligible to apply for in-state tuition. Reach out to your campus’ Admissions and Records Office for more information.

Contact Us